Thursday, September 10, 2009

A picture of how I feel.



I was looking through the sample pictures on my laptop and I came across this picture and I decided to write about it a little bit. As soon as I saw it, I thought, "wow, that is just how I feel right now." There is like this long drawn out bridge or something and then there is the water. I've never seen something so dark, so bright before. What a wonderful piece of art. It reminded me of me in a way because I am the most happy miserable person I know most of the time. Lately I have been trying as hard as I can to be self motivating even though things are sort of bleak a lot of the time. I guess it goes back to my ongoing theme of positive thinking. Well that's about it for now. I just don't have the time to write today but I wanted to at least post something.

No comments:

Post a Comment