Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dance Like a Puppet~ A Coldplay Review



Well here it is, my "official review" of the recent Coldplay concert that I attended with my sister at Darien Lake. As you can see from the pictures, we got really close to them. The only reason this is because they are so great to their fans. They performed in three different spots so that we all pretty much got to get closer to them at some point. We were at the lawn and I've never seen anyone play at the lawn before. We also had them thank the fans at least five times throughout the performance and we each got a free live cd with 9 songs on it as we left.
I have been to many concerts. I love going to concerts but this one was something special. From begining to end, I enjoyed every bit of it. Sure, it was chilly and we were in the rain a few times but that didn't even matter. The concert was great. The show opened with an orchastrated song and then it went right into "Life in Technicolor" which was a perfect way to start. There was some great effects that added to the excitement like large yellow balloons that were sent out during "Yellow" and confetti in the shape of butterflies during "Lovers in Japan." These "extras" were not even necessary because the excitement level was off the charts anyway. After the show, they came back out and performed an encore with "The Scientist" and "Life in Technicolor II"(which is a favorite of ours and a wonderful way to end the night.) I could talk forever about how awesome this concert was. I can honestly say that the most fun I've ever had at a Concert was at the Coldplay Concert. It was great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment