Monday, May 25, 2009

The first random thing.

Well, I was trying to see what to write about for my first blog entry so I heard my sister in the kitchen and I asked her to "say the first random thing that comes to your mind." She said "that doesn't work that way because I think about it then." She had no idea that I was trying to get a subject for my blog. In fact at this time, nobody even knows I am making a blog. For most people, that would not give them much to work with but this is me and this is Cloud Yellow. In my experience, I have learned that your question deserves your answer most of the time. Stupid questions get stupid or sarcastic answers. I suppose "I think about it then" should tell me that I should have thought more before I asked the question. I didn't give the slightest inclination about why I was asking the question or what it was about. If someone had asked me, I would have been a little more creative than cautious. But once again, that is just me and this is Cloud Yellow.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land! It's fun! Glad to be your first follower.

    ReplyDelete